Fiverr Community Forum

I'm a new seller! I wish good luck to all of you!

Hello everyone! I’m new to Fiverr and I want to introduce myself to everyone and wish the whole community good work. I am an architect. This profession was my dream since I was a child. I love my job and I put a lot of passion into it, I find a lot of joy in this job. :tokyo_tower: :statue_of_liberty: :church: :mosque: :hindu_temple: :synagogue: :shinto_shrine:

I am new here but have several years of experience in this field. I am a very kind and hardworking person. I really like challenges, new adventures and professionalism.

I am waiting for you to be able to answer all of you. Comment in many! A big hug to all Fiverr users! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

This is my profile with the Gigs I just created. In my profile I will show you a small part of what I can do, I’m waiting for you! :blush:

https://www.fiverr.com/fffd00?public_mode=true

28 Likes

Welcome to our commmunity :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome to your new journey

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr community world…

1 Like

@haas_ib Thank you very much! I’m happy to be part of this community! :blush:

1 Like

@muktadirshoaib Good morning! Thank you very much and I hope this is a beautiful journey for you too! :star_struck:

1 Like

@sawon555 Good morning! Thank you very much I am very excited to start this new adventure! :star_struck:

welcome to forum have a great day

2 Likes

welcome to the fiverr community best wishes

3 Likes

@developer_sign Thanks a lot! I wish you a good day, too! :blush:

@mahmudamitu Thanks a lot! Best wishes and I hope it’s a great adventure for you here on Fiverr, too!

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr world

3 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr community world" your new journey.

1 Like

welcome to the fiverr world . best of luck.

2 Likes

@rezowana069 Hi! I am very happy to be part of this community. I wish you good work! :blush:

1 Like

@nahid_shakh Thank you very much! I’m happy to be part of this community! :blush:

1 Like

@abm_abdullah Hi! Thanks a lot and good luck to you, too! :star_struck:

2 Likes

@fffd00
welcome to fiverr community!

2 Likes

@bivash100 Hi! I am very happy to be part of this community. I wish you good work! :blush:

Welcome and Best wishes for you

1 Like