Fiverr Community Forum

I'm a new seller, need help

hi everyone i have lauched my first gig one week ago but i haven’t receved any order yet. what’s wrong with my way of selling?
i have also another problem, infact my buyer request doesn’t work: i can’t see any request.
please help me
Andrea

1 Like

This is normal. You may not get any orders for months even for years. I’m not demotivating you but it’s reality.
And as you’re a new seller you’ll probably not see any buyer requests also. Have patience. Everything will be fine.

Promote your gig outside of Fiverr, share on social media. Buyer request will be visible when you reach level 1.

Good luck

:hushed:
Are you sure?

No, as far as I remember you’ll see buyer requests after waiting for some time.
In my case it happened nearly after two months.

All levels can see some buyer requests, sometimes. Level 0 users do tend to see far fewer buyer requests, but there will be some occasionally. The number will increase when you hit level 1, and then level 2.

1 Like

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

1 Like

Can I know what have you written in the tag line under your name and photo?

Please some patience

If your gig can add value, the buyer will buy it, if not you should put your effort on learning to improve your gig

When you achieve level one seller you will see 700+ buyer request.

You should open new post here on the forum, then others will help you with your request.