I'm a new seller on Fiverr. Patiently waiting for my first order, so excited!

satania_powell

I offer bookkeeping, web search, data entry and transcription services.

Please check out my gigs below:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/pdWDD8

https://www.fiverr.com/share/jjAxxa

Please check out my profile.

My impressions, clicks and views does increase everyday so far but no orders yet.

Any tips or suggestions from experienced sellers and from buyers would be highly appreciated.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I’ve been on Fiverr only since January, so I’m not the experienced seller that you want advice from. However, I do wish you well and hope that orders come quickly and often for you. I also recommend looking through the forum to get an idea about the successes and struggles that other sellers have found here on Fiverr. I think you’ll find a good bit to learn from this resource. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Cheers!

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I’ve been on Fiverr only since January, so I’m not the experienced seller that you want advice from. However, I do wish you well and hope that orders come quickly and often for you. I also recommend looking through the forum to get an idea about the successes and struggles that other sellers have found here on Fiverr. I think you’ll find a good bit to learn from this resource. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Cheers!

Thank you Owen!!!

I appreciate it

Cause of maximum country vacation in winter season so they go outside for refresh themselves. This is the season they spent their holiday. So don’t be worry this is natural. If you got always 10 orders per day you can got only 2 order in this time.

Hello. Welcome to fiverr community. Your profile is good as I can see. The category you are in is very competitive. So it will take some time to get orders. By the time you can go to https://learn.fiverr.com/ and enroll to a free course.

This one is really good and have many tips that every seller should know

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
1384907643_bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg20284429.jpg.fb1486989741f9b4d3438bd8f98741b8.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Also you can try sending Buyer Requests and do some social media promotions

Wish you all the best! 😀

Cause of maximum country vacation in winter season so they go outside for refresh themselves. This is the season they spent their holiday. So don’t be worry this is natural. If you got always 10 orders per day you can got only 2 order in this time.

Okay, good to know. Thank you!!!

Hello. Welcome to fiverr community. Your profile is good as I can see. The category you are in is very competitive. So it will take some time to get orders. By the time you can go to https://learn.fiverr.com/ and enroll to a free course.

This one is really good and have many tips that every seller should know

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
0156002a93a7741b0bc38ccf0ba16b43bb1d6fde.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Also you can try sending Buyer Requests and do some social media promotions

Wish you all the best! 😀 I will definitely enroll in that course.

I do check buyer request multiple times every day but I never see anything in there and I promote on social media as well. But I’m very optimistic and dedicated, I know it will be challenging in the beginning.

Archived