Fiverr Community Forum

I'm a new seller. Received 2 orders in a single day

I am very happy that yesterday i completed 2 Biology content orders. i m new here i joined fiver last month. It is really amazing to provide your services here and earn handsome.

3 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr :slight_smile:

Thank you Brother :slightly_smiling_face:

Biology assignments sound like academic work.

Academic work is against Fiverr’s terms of service.

Should Fiverr become aware of this, you’re likely to receive an account warning.

A few account warnings and you’re likely to be suspended.

1 Like

Nope. this is not academic work. it is for online blogs, articles. course content suggestions for particular grade.

1 Like

Ok, that’s good. The word assignments is usually only used in connection with academic writing. That’s why I was wanting to point it out.

1 Like

ok. i have edited it.

1 Like

Wonderful beginning keep it going

1 Like

I will do Biology assignment work for you.
College and University Biology assignments.
Biology professional assignment in Microsoft word file
No copy paste - No plagiarism
100% Marks guaranteed in Biology assignment
I have written tens of Biology assignments for me and others here on fiver on my other gigs. So, you are reading here from an experienced person. Just ring the bell and have your Biology assignment ready .

The above is copied from one of your gigs.

Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Such gigs are likely to be removed at any time.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Will leave this with you.

4 Likes

And I believed the man. I am such a fool.

2 Likes

Never say that. I just have a need to check things! :wink:

2 Likes

As my english is not very great. by word assignment i take any written work. and by college and university assignment i mean anything like contents prepartion of course work, Writing chapters for specific guide of book, online marking, proofreading. now i got it what is the actuall meaning of assignment. so i removed the word assignment from my this post. I will work on my gig to be better. thanks for being so tough and extremely sarcastic. i feel dis appointed for such a spy work even after my explanation.

Wish you good luck with your orders.

1 Like

These are the kinds of posts i come to the forum for tbh, inspiring stuff. I will be two weeks tomorrow and managed to complete 2 orders. Looking forward to the coming weeks.