I'm a new seller the true way to success?

wpexpert_shamim

To begin with…there are several Sellers here with “wp_expert” in their user name.

That can’t help you very much.

The idea with Fiverr is to stand out.

With a user name that appears to match that of many other Sellers here, you don’t stand out.

So you need to make your Gigs stand out.

For tips on that, enter “how to improve my gig” in the search window at the top of the Forum Home Page and read all of the results.

That should help.

To begin with…there are several Sellers here with “wp_expert” in their user name.

With a user name that appears to match that of many other Sellers here, you don’t stand out.

For tips on that, enter “how to improve my gig” in the search window at the top of the Forum Home Page and read all of the results.

That should help.

you are right sir …

That should help.

Thank for advice me sir! ❤️

Be patient, Be nice and stand out. That is the main way to success. Also you might not get any messages for a while but that doesn’t mean that you are doing something wrong always it can just take a while for another order to come through.

Just look at yourself and your gigs to see if there is an issue if not then wait and you could get a friend to look at you gig for you.

Be patient, Be nice and stand out. That is the main way to success. Also you might not get any messages for a while but that doesn’t mean that you are doing something wrong always it can just take a while for another order to come through.

Just look at yourself and your gigs to see if there is an issue if not then wait and you could get a friend to look at you gig for you.

Thank you so much for advice me!

Archived