I'm a new Tarot Reader

I’m a new Tarot reader and I’m excited to get started! I tried getting paying customers before, but… they just find me as a joke. It was really disheartening… I do have testimonials from people that I did readings for (on another site and they are Free Tarot Readings–FTRs), which I have up on my website. It’s something that tells me that I AM good enough and I CAN do this. Did anyone else get something like this before?

• Like 19

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Remember, success takes time, and you'll find your niche soon enough. Just keep honing your craft, stay positive, and most importantly, believe in yourself. As for your question, many readers have faced similar challenges but persevered and found success. Keep going, and the right clients will come your way.
Also, have you tried the Yes No Tarot feature on flipsimu? It's a handy tool that could complement your readings. Best of luck on your Tarot journey!

Edited by mesabeer
  • Like 12

On 5/14/2021 at 5:15 AM, faithrosepetal said:

I’m a new Tarot reader and I’m excited to get started! I tried getting paying customers before, but… they just find me as a joke. It was really disheartening… I do have testimonials from people that I did readings for (on another site and they are Free Tarot Readings–FTRs), which I have up on my website. It’s something that tells me that I AM good enough and I CAN do this. Did anyone else get something like this before?

Welcome to the fiverr Community😊

• Like 14