I'm a new user - starting something new

patakig

Hello there,

I feel a little out of my comfort zone by writing this topic, because I’ve never done an introduction like this before.

So I’m a 20 years old guy, and I was thinking about taking my hobbies more seriously.(I edit in photoshop and taking photos since 2014) I feel like this kind of job I can really enjoy and this way I can take new challenges where I can improve my current skillset. And last but not least I want to earn a little bonus money for my college.

My first impressions about this forum, is good I see a lot of friendly,supportative and helpful guys around here, I hope I can also give back to this community. And I hope I can start my first job in the near future.

Thank you for reading my introduction, and sorry for my english grammar mistakes. 😃

-Gergo

Hello there, welcome to Fiverr. I am also new to Fiverr and I think is a great place to expand your skills while at the same time fattening your wallet. Fiverr is the best, you just need determination and hard work to get those sales. I can say me and you are on the same journey trying to make some cash and expanding our skills.

I am a front end web developer using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Nice time in Fiverr. And I see a supportive community to support us through our journey. Thanks Fiverr.

Sorry for my grammar and punctuation errors.

Hello there, welcome to Fiverr. I am also new to Fiverr and I think is a great place to expand your skills while at the same time fattening your wallet. Fiverr is the best, you just need determination and hard work to get those sales. I can say me and you are on the same journey trying to make some cash and expanding our skills.

I am a front end web developer using HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Nice time in Fiverr. And I see a supportive community to support us through our journey. Thanks Fiverr.

Sorry for my grammar and punctuation errors.

Thank you for your kind work, good luck for you too!

Archived