Happy New Year! I know I won’t be the first to do this, and I am quite unfamiliar with the forums so not sure if this is the best place for this post. Thought I’d start here and ask what you thought of the look of my gig - http://fiverr.com/raisintoast, would you consider ordering? What’s missing?
Any comments would be appreicated.
Thank you, Jen
I just want to give you suggestion, maybe it can help you. Just do this:
- try to edit your About Me area cause it look like weak. This section can be used to describe what you can do, your expertise that can attract buyer to buy your gig.
- In your first gig, also give a sample link of your art work. Fiverr only allow to put Flickr and Youtube link in gig description area. Use a new writing dashboard in gig area to give bold text that show it’s important to attract buyer attention
- Then bookmark your gig to social bookmark sites
- Submit press release of all your Fiverr gigs
- Add video gig to each gig cause video give 220% chance to people to visit and your gig will put in the video gig category
- Promote your gigs to Facebook, Twitter etc
If you need help to create video gig and promote gigs to help you get more exposure, you can visit my gigs below:
Hope it can help you to get more exposure.
Thanks and good luck