Fiverr Community Forum

I'm a pro designer , please try my work

just try me , you will like my work

Your profile and gig are not looking appealing to buyers at all. :wink: With begging buyers to order your gig, you will probably not get any, instead try to write appealing description with which you will convince potential buyers, that you actually know what you’re doing. :wink: Best wishes.

can you help me bro , how i can pull off buyers ?

I’m not great in consulting, but:

• in gig title do not beg buyers to try you, instead let them now what you offer. Same for description.
  • Your description line “I will provide my services with 100% satisfaction or something like that.” is very weird, as you don’t know what you’re talking about. :confused:
  • Do not call people bro’s, honey’s, love’s or sir’s as it sound unprofessional and too personal for many buyers.
  • Best advice I can give you, check out Fiverr Academy and search the forum, where you can find hundreds of tips and advices how to make apprealing profile and gig. :wink:
  • And last but not least, be patient! When you have good description, etc. wait for week, two or three, and I am sure you will be contacted by someone. Maybe he won’t order, but eventually you will get your first buyer, which I can guarantee you that you won’t get with you current profile and gig. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Matevz

thank you so much

I am grateful to you