Fiverr Community Forum

I'm a seller buying from seller which can't deliver - fear of intentionally ruining my account

Hi, I’m a successfull seller on Fiverr and I have 100+ completed orders with 4,9/5,0 rating.
However, I recently ordered something from another seller which can’t deliver, does very poor job and refueses to cancel the order. He wants more money and I don’t think he’s capable of doing the job.

So, I contacted CS and filed a ticket elaborating why I want to cancel the order.

Now, I fear that he will be angry and start ordering my gig in order to ruin my completion rate/ rating. I know I can ban him. But he can make more accounts or tell his friends to order my gigs intentionally to ruin my rating.

Do you have any advice on that?

4 Likes

no seller will risk doing that

He can order my gig and say that I did not deliver. Fiverr always goes on the side of the customer. I think he can easily do that.

no he can’t it’s against the rules

He can’t order my gig after I cancel my order of his gig?

you contacted support about it… if he orders contact support again , it’s pretty much obvious that they’ll know it’s something that he does on purpose … but again , he won’t bother doing that , no normal person would

1 Like