I'm afraid of buyers who are new here

Hi,

Have a good day to all. Chargeback makes me feel uncomfortable. These days I am afraid of sending custom offer to new buyers who are member since May or April.

When I receive a message, first I check if the buyer is Repeat Buyer or Top Buyer. If not, I do not want to do custom work for them.

I know this is unwarranted fear but these days I read lots of complaints about chargebacks.

Guest offlinehelpers

what is the chargeback, i checked up someone talking about this issue but cant get what it means or how ?

what is the chargeback

It means that a buyer will go straight to PayPal to get their money back, so they get the money and whatever goods/services they ordered.

Not only does the seller lose the money they’d got, it also counts as a cancellation against their completed orders stats.

what is the chargeback

It means that a buyer will go straight to PayPal to get their money back, so they get the money and whatever goods/services they ordered.

Not only does the seller lose the money they’d got, it also counts as a cancellation against their completed orders stats.

omg!! doesn’t fiverr has to do something about that ?

Guest offlinehelpers

omg!! doesn’t fiverr has to do something about that ?

It goes against Fiverr’s ToS so they close the accounts of any users who do it.

Guest offlinehelpers

ok, but what will prevent the same person from registering with new account and do it again and again

will prevent the same person

Very little - it doesn’t happen often thankfully.

Archived