Im almost there, missing a special sauce or ingredient!

steve_maxell

So after a 2 sales and a month on Fiverr still no buyers showing interest in my voice over gigs. I have managed to get it to the second search page until I fine tuned it today. So can anyone help me with why there not knocking at my door. Technically i’m comfortable with my abilities and my uniqueness, marketing (not so much)
But I’ve come to a complete halt as i’m not sure what certain ingredient is missing?
Please look at the gig I have fine tuned and then there is a second gig that looks very much like this gig before me removing aspects I didn’t like. For all I know nothing is wrong. I just don’t know. 😦
Any comments and time looking at my gig would be awesome

Tweaked gig
https://www.fiverr.com/steve_maxell/record-a-professional-british-voice-over

Original Profile
https://www.fiverr.com/steve_maxell/do-an-authentic-british-or-midatlantic-voice-over

well there maybe more than one reason that you are not sales. :roll_eyes:

See this post below, in the post you will many resources which will help you get started.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

well there maybe more than one reason that you are not sales. :roll_eyes:

See this post below, in the post you will many resources which will help you get started.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

I have read this a couple of times, maybe i’m not getting it. Enlighten me toafik I can take it lol.

did you see the other gig of mine that encumbers more of what that list says you should do

thanks for the link though

I have read this a couple of times, maybe i’m not getting it. Enlighten me toafik I can take it lol.

did you see the other gig of mine that encumbers more of what that list says you should do

thanks for the link though

i saw your gig.

Wow, 😮 man, you have a Great voice. one thing i thing is not good is the preview image of the video intro and the video quality is also not good(Sound is perfect). That’s my opinion.

Best of luck.

i saw your gig.

Wow, 😮 man, you have a Great voice. one thing i thing is not good is the preview image of the video intro and the video quality is also not good(Sound is perfect). That’s my opinion.

Best of luck.

Thank you toaufik. You would think buyers would see past that. But maybe that is it

I found it to be all around great to be honest. I just hired someone to do a british voice over for me last week but i was looking for a female for the gig.

Thanks j6nyc6 for your nice comment.

I’m good but i’m not that good 😉 Females are not in my vocal range. lol

lots of positive’s about my actual skill. just wanted to make sure the basics are somewhat good

before I pound the streets of the internet.

If you need Character voices your know where I am!

Archived