Fiverr Forum

I'm an artist who can't draw

Hi everyone!

This is the first day that I come to Fiverr as a seller. I have been using Fiverr for about 2 years. This place is too amazing, I never imagined my passion with manga and all the beautifulness could be continued until now.

Since I was a kid, I have loved all the comic books that I was forbidden to read, my parents just wanted me to study and being the best in my class. Of course, I can’t be that type of superhero :v so whenever they saw me with any type of books that have pictures in them, they took them from me right away and forced me to destroy them by my bare hands it still hurts alot T.T they didn’t like when I chose drawing to be my future, and again I was forced to do the thing that I don’t like :< But now I finally have my own FREEDOM m/ I started to draw again, but… I relized … Actually I am not that type of person, who can be successfully in drawing :frowning: I think I was wrong about myself, I love manga, I love every fantasy that manga has brought to me, you will understand when you love something so much it turns out to hurt you. So I came to Fiverr and bought a lot of pictures, because I’d heard there were many talented artist that sold their pics in this place. After 2 years, now I have that kind of courage to stand on my feet, to present to you all the miracles of beautifulness when you come to my service, yes I can’t draw, but I can bring you the best of the best.

Please contact me if you want to:

• Illslutrated your books with water color
  • Draw your manga artwork/chibi artwork
  • Have the best picture in water color.

Just show me your idea, you will be received an artwork that it will never make you regret !! inbox me please :slight_smile:

Sheriff’s Note: Self-promotion belongs in “My Fiverr Gigs” so your post has been moved. Please do not use other categories to promote your gigs.