Fiverr Forum

I'm at your service always

Hello, Good day.

I’m Sufal and I want to work for you.

I will write your eBook, product review on Amazon…

Free items are welcome for review.

For verified purchase, please give me the gift card or promotional code for your product.

Thanks, Hope You’ll consider me for your WORK.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me, Quick Response.

Sufal

https://www.fiverr.com/sufal3024/write-a-positive-book-or-product-review?arrived_from_manage_gigs=true&display_share=true

Hello @sufal3042!

Welcome to Fiverr. I hope you find success here. You probably need to read the Fiverr Terms of Service and the forum Do’s and Dont’s at the top of this page.

You may be able to get some sales writing eBooks as they are in high demand, although your communication, writing, grammar, spelling and punctuation will need to be very good.

You are unlikely to find much in the area of product reviews. They are high demand, but they are against Amazon rules so gigs selling review may not show in search or may be denied.

Finally, you may not advertise your services on the forums unless you post in My Fiverr Gigs. This post will be moved there for you. If you continue to advertise outside that area it is considered spam. Of course, it is understood that you are new but reading the forums and other help topics will guide you!

Maddie “FontHaunt”

Reply to @fonthaunt: I think he meant he will write a review of either an eBook or a different product. At least I don’t see a gig for writing one in his gigs, may be blind xD