Fiverr Forum

I'm back after 3 years, gigs are up online!

Hey Fiverr, I’m finally back after 3 years on vacation mode. Yes, its been that long. So long story short, I’ve been off from fiverr to focus on my studies. Finally after 3 years, i earned both my bachelor and master degree :slight_smile: After being off for so long I decided to activate my account, wow how things has changed. Trying to adapt with the new look and process, hopefully i can manage to keep up.

I posted a new gig online, do look it up! Illustrations, graphic design gigs, all design and drawing related including fashion, are all up online, so feel free to send me a message!

For interests in my artwork check out
https://www.fiverr.com/felinox

Good to be back

Welcome back @felinox. Congratulations on the successful completion of your studies and all the best with your Fiverr journey!

Thanks so much @maanza_55 best wishes and many success!

Welcome back. Maybe mention in your profile description that you have been away and have just come back. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome back, Felinox. Congratulations on graduating with your master’s.

I would recommend that you go through the ToS once again cuz I am sure the terms have gone through a few changes, too.

Good luck! :pineapple:

Thanks for the tip @lloydsolutions godspeed :slight_smile:

Best regards @hanshuber16 it means a lot. I’ll check them out asap, thanks for the insight! :heart:

Welcome back!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Welcome back to @Felinox. Congratulations to you

Welcome back Congratulations to you :slight_smile: 240_F_133080263_bYBEgnI4ycTfMFvIa0uLXffNWsyBUTUv

Welcome back on Fiverr :blush:

:wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass::wine_glass: congratulation

welcome back and congratulations for masters degree.

Welcome Back. Wishes for your success…

Congratulations :slight_smile: 240_F_133080263_bYBEgnI4ycTfMFvIa0uLXffNWsyBUTUv

welcome back & Congratulations