I'm Back From A Very Long Break

righteousme

Hi Everyone!

How have you all been? I hope you all are keeping safe.

So, I joined Fiverr in 2018 (May to be precise) and I started getting orders a couple of months after.

I got promoted to a Level 1 Seller early this year.

I had to take a very long break because I just finished my LLB degree at the university and had to go to the Nigerian Law School for 9 months. I thought I could run it together with Fiverr but it wasn’t possible as I couldn’t deliver my last task as and when due. It earned me a very bad review (sobs).

In lieu of this, I had to take a very long break from Fiverr. Was it worth it? Absolutely. I graduated top 3% of my set (about 3000 students) and I got called to the Nigerian Bar (the largest bar in Africa) on the 15th of September, 2020.

So I’m back now (flexes muscle).

I just thought to share my success story with my Fiverr family and also to get welcome back pats at the back. I miss Fiverr.

#gigisnowalive
#Backinoffice
#Imadeit
#ImissFiverr

Thanks for reading.
Best regards,
RighteousMe.

MOD NOTE link removed I’m Back From A Very Long Break

Wow! Welcome back and congrats on law school! Did you miss Fiverr at all? And what are your plans for the future (at Fiverr or with law)?

Hi Graphtersawyer.

Thank you very much for the kind wishes.

Yes, I missed Fiverr a great deal.

There are many plans for the future. But Fiverr is sure a part of the present.

Thank you.

Hi Everyone!

How have you all been? I hope you all are keeping safe.

So, I joined Fiverr in 2018 (May to be precise) and I started getting orders a couple of months after.

I got promoted to a Level 1 Seller early this year.

I had to take a very long break because I just finished my LLB degree at the university and had to go to the Nigerian Law School for 9 months. I thought I could run it together with Fiverr but it wasn’t possible as I couldn’t deliver my last task as and when due. It earned me a very bad review (sobs).

In lieu of this, I had to take a very long break from Fiverr. Was it worth it? Absolutely. I graduated top 3% of my set (about 3000 students) and I got called to the Nigerian Bar (the largest bar in Africa) on the 15th of September, 2020.

So I’m back now (flexes muscle).

I just thought to share my success story with my Fiverr family and also to get welcome back pats at the back. I miss Fiverr.

#gigisnowalive

#Backinoffice

#Imadeit

#ImissFiverr

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

RighteousMe.

MOD NOTE link removed I’m Back From A Very Long Break

I had to take a very long break because I just finished my LLB degree at the university and had to go to the Nigerian Law School for 9 months. I thought I could run it together with Fiverr but it wasn’t possible

Wow good for you! A side hustle is indeed a risk and it’s good that you noted the costs of spreading yourself too thin.

I had to take a very long break because I just finished my LLB degree at the university and had to go to the Nigerian Law School for 9 months. I thought I could run it together with Fiverr but it wasn’t possible

Wow good for you! A side hustle is indeed a risk and it’s good that you noted the costs of spreading yourself too thin.

Hi Humanissocial,

Thank you very much for the kind words.

It’s nice meeting you here.

Archived