I'm back- whack-a-mole- before I leave again!

abauer5188

I just wanted to pop in and say heeeeeey to all my friends on the forum!

I’m sorry that I’ve been a recluse. I tried this new thing where I only worked on requested orders and new orders that came to me and stopped all buyer requests and external marketing. And it turns out, it’s been a good balance with my day job!

Now I’m sure if I actually paid for more marketing and submitted my 10 BR daily that I would be making quite a bit more, but I’m approaching my $10k profit mark in a little under 2 years. So that’s not too bad!

How’s everything going with you guys? Anyone TRS yet? Anyone lose TRS or L2 status?

I just wanted to pop in and say heeeeeey to all my friends on the forum!

I’m sorry that I’ve been a recluse. I tried this new thing where I only worked on requested orders and new orders that came to me and stopped all buyer requests and external marketing. And it turns out, it’s been a good balance with my day job!

Now I’m sure if I actually paid for more marketing and submitted my 10 BR daily that I would be making quite a bit more, but I’m approaching my $10k profit mark in a little under 2 years. So that’s not too bad!

How’s everything going with you guys? Anyone TRS yet? Anyone lose TRS or L2 status?

Hello, @abauer5188,

I have been wondering where you have been.

I tried this new thing where I only worked on requested orders and new orders that came to me and stopped all buyer requests and external marketing.

I try to avoid BR because of the low prices they offer, but once in a while, I do make offers on some. But I always stick to my regular prices. I never did any external marketing.

And it turns out, it’s been a good balance with my day job!

That is what I have found too!

I’m approaching my $10k profit mark in a little under 2 years.

Wow! No me. But your gigs are more spendy than mine.

I think you will find that many of the people that were here when you were last on the Forum have disappeared. I sure do miss many of them. But there are still many of my favorites here.

I am glad you are doing well.

Archived