I'm being frustrated, no sell no order

sakinur_rahman

I opened my Fiverr account on july 2020. After 10 days open my gig, I got 3 orders in a quick time. But till now, I have no order. In my category, a lot of people getting orders everyday. What should i do now?

You have 4 reviews already and your last delivery was 8 hours ago.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

a lot of people getting orders everyday.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

You are responsible for your own success.

You have 4 reviews already and your last delivery was 8 hours ago.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

a lot of people getting orders everyday.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

You are responsible for your own success.

Thanks a lot for your valuable comment.

However, something happening wrong with me. When I open a new gig, I have to contact with Fiverr to appear the gig on Fiverr search result. 10 days ago, I opened a gig, and still, the gig does not appear on the search result. I contacted with Fiverr, they didn’t reply to me yet. See the screenshot Gig issue.

Yesterday, I got an order in local marketplace. And requsted him to order on fiverr. Today I delivered his task.

Thanks a lot for your valuable comment.

However, something happening wrong with me. When I open a new gig, I have to contact with Fiverr to appear the gig on Fiverr search result. 10 days ago, I opened a gig, and still, the gig does not appear on the search result. I contacted with Fiverr, they didn’t reply to me yet. See the screenshot Gig issue.

Yesterday, I got an order in local marketplace. And requsted him to order on fiverr. Today I delivered his task.

I contacted with Fiverr, they didn’t reply to me yet.

Customer Support is extremely busy at present and can take more than 10 days to respond.

Archived