Profile changing automatically - Bug

avrora

My dear sellers. I was logged in to my account making various changes like adding videos but Alas. I saw that someone is currently making many changes to my profile description and other things. He is writing somethings that I don’t know. I have written a quick message to customer care but I know this will tae sometimes for them to reply. Should I change my password now Please help me guys. I am writing this very fast and I don’t know what to do.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT AM I TO DO?!!!
I see right now my profile information is being changed! I tried to change my password but for some reasons I couldn’t remember some of the needed information and right now I can’t change that password and I see my account is being hacked right now! OMG

What the? What to do? I should change the password but it’s unavailable right now? And if I change will they still be able to lead my account?

Mod Note: Title changed my Moderator. It seems that there is a bug that is changing people’s profile information.

I think it is Fiverr deciding to impose grammatically incorrect taglines on us. My current one reads:

I am a talented freelancer, i’m here to provide excellent services

Please just F off Fiverr. - Every time you do something you just end up looking blooming foolish.

Edit: Scratch that. Now I’m apparently:

Expert in Shopify Development and Dropshipping

Seems like Fiverr has been hit with a new idiot developer, massive bug or massive hack.

Remember folks, this is the company that wants your personal ID!

fUNNY :’( Aren’t you available to do anything too?

I think it is Fiverr deciding to impose grammatically incorrect taglines on us. My current one reads:

I am a talented freelancer, i’m here to provide excellent services

Please just F off Fiverr. - Every time you do something you just end up looking blooming foolish.

Edit: Scratch that. Now I’m apparently:

Expert in Shopify Development and Dropshipping

Seems like Fiverr has been hit with a new idiot developer, massive bug or massive hack.

Remember folks, this is the company that wants your personal ID!

I’m not seeing these changes on your profile @cyaxrex - it’s the same as it was before.

I’m not seeing these changes on your profile @cyaxrex - it’s the same as it was before.

And what does it say exactly?

Fiverr’s Copywriting, Content Writing, and Animated Video Maestro

Does your website really impact your audience? I’m Andy, a British writer who has created 1000’s of pages of targeted content for websites just like yours. Even better, I provide HD animated video shorts in order to help businesses market their brand and achieve superior off-site SEO rankings.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to tell you to F off. I was directing that at Fiverr. 🙂

I didn’t say that I thought so)

I’m just upset of what is going on!

Apparently I’m speaking Chinese and anything else and fluent in english and am a web developer and it changes each minute!

I didn’t say that I thought so)

I’m just upset of what is going on!

Apparently I’m speaking Chinese and anything else and fluent in english and am a web developer and it changes each minute!

Mine is changing every minute too.

Thankfully, I’m impossible to hack. At least from my side. In this case, its a glitch or security problem with Fiverr. My guess is its the same for you to.

@madamwriter

You mean right now? I have never experienced such. I just hope fiverr will refresh our accounts and log out from everywhere the way we do it in gmail

so that they can be logged off and we can log in safely with new passwords

WHAT AM I TO DO?!!! I see right now my profile information is being changed! I tried to change my password but for some reasons I couldn’t remember some of the needed information and right now I can’t change that password and I see my account is being hacked right now! OMG What the? What to do? I should change the password but it’s unavailable right now? And if I change will they still be able to lead my account?

Similar tales here. Could be a bug?

Fiverr’s Copywriting, Content Writing, and Animated Video Maestro

Does your website really impact your audience? I’m Andy, a British writer who has created 1000’s of pages of targeted content for websites just like yours. Even better, I provide HD animated video shorts in order to help businesses market their brand and achieve superior off-site SEO rankings.

Thanks! At least now I have a backup.

@madamwriter

You mean right now? I have never experienced such. I just hope fiverr will refresh our accounts and log out from everywhere the way we do it in gmail

so that they can be logged off and we can log in safely with new passwords

Yeah, they are still doing it, I have tried changing the password but it is like they have the new password too.

Archived