I'm being harrassed! Please help!

ladysketchly

fragglesrcok ordered a 5 dollar gig from me over a week ago. It was meant to be a book cover for a children’s book called “You Are Love”. I state on my page that my 5 dollar gigs are for very simple flat-colored artworks only and that more detail requires the buyer to order extras. However, because it was for a kids book, I figured I’d go ahead and do the cell shading anyway. In fact, I did both cover front and back for 5 dollars. Now, yesterday, the day it was due I got a virus on my computer. It took me a while to fix it and I wasn’t able to turn in the piece on time. I still turned it in before the “ridiculously late” deadline. I turned it in, apologized for the delay, and waited for the reply.

He spent a paragraph swearing at me without telling me what the problem was. When I asked how I could fix it for him, he refused. I kept trying to figure out what he wanted me to add.

"What did I do wrong? I did everything you asked me exactly. I did three times the work that you asked for. Admittedly I had to post it about a day late because of computer problems. I apologized for that. How is that 10 days late? Are you implying that you bought the gig expecting me to do this much work within minutes despite the fact that it very clearly shows that I require 9 days to work on it? You didn’t even attempt to make a modification request so that I could fix the problem, a problem which you have still refused to mention. I told you to let me know if you needed anything changed."

No matter what I said he just kept swearing at me.

“I don’t give a ■■■■ what you like or dislike at this point because you could care less about providing me what I want"

He continued to shout swears at me until I basically told him that I didn’t care if he gave me a negative review and that I would be making sure that no one else made the mistake of working for him.

I refused to cancel considering that he still hadn’t told me how he wanted me to fix it and the way he was behaving. More than that, I want the right to review him so that others don’t make the mistakes I did. However It didn’t stop there. Once I refused to cancel, he started spamming my inbox. They’re getting more and more threatening

” If I spend 25 (5 gigs) That would be 6 negatives including this one. Try me if you want…"

I don’t really mind cancelling at all. I just want to make sure that anyone else who considers doing business with this guy at the very least knows what they’re getting themselves into.

Update: I’m just going to cancel the order now. I’m suck of dealing with this tantrum-throwing man-child. If I can’t find out a way to stop him from harassing other people, I sincerely hope other out there read this and don’t go anywhere near him.

I want to report him somehow, but I’m not sure how to do that. If someone could tell me who to show this to please say something.

Update: HE WON’T STOP MESSAGING ME! HE WANTS TO ORDER ANOTHER GIG! IF I CANCEL IT HE’LL JUST KEEP AT IT UNTILL I’VE CANCELLED SO MANY OF HIS GIGS THAT I LOSE ALL CREDIBLITY! PLEASE HELP! I’M GENUINELY SCARED!

fragglesrcok ordered a 5 dollar gig from me over a week ago. It was meant to be a book cover for a children’s book called “You Are Love”. I state on my page that my 5 dollar gigs are for very simple flat-colored artworks only and that more detail requires the buyer to order extras. However, because it was for a kids book, I figured I’d go ahead and do the cell shading anyway. In fact, I did both cover front and back for 5 dollars. Now, yesterday, the day it was due I got a virus on my computer. It took me a while to fix it and I wasn’t able to turn in the piece on time. I still turned it in before the “ridiculously late” deadline. I turned it in, apologized for the delay, and waited for the reply.

He spent a paragraph swearing at me without telling me what the problem was. When I asked how I could fix it for him, he refused. I kept trying to figure out what he wanted me to add.

"What did I do wrong? I did everything you asked me exactly. I did three times the work that you asked for. Admittedly I had to post it about a day late because of computer problems. I apologized for that. How is that 10 days late? Are you implying that you bought the gig expecting me to do this much work within minutes despite the fact that it very clearly shows that I require 9 days to work on it? You didn’t even attempt to make a modification request so that I could fix the problem, a problem which you have still refused to mention. I told you to let me know if you needed anything changed."

No matter what I said he just kept swearing at me.

“I don’t give a ■■■■ what you like or dislike at this point because you could care less about providing me what I want"

He continued to shout swears at me until I basically told him that I didn’t care if he gave me a negative review and that I would be making sure that no one else made the mistake of working for him.

I refused to cancel considering that he still hadn’t told me how he wanted me to fix it and the way he was behaving. More than that, I want the right to review him so that others don’t make the mistakes I did. However It didn’t stop there. Once I refused to cancel, he started spamming my inbox. They’re getting more and more threatening

” If I spend 25 (5 gigs) That would be 6 negatives including this one. Try me if you want…"

I don’t really mind cancelling at all. I just want to make sure that anyone else who considers doing business with this guy at the very least knows what they’re getting themselves into.

Update: I’m just going to cancel the order now. I’m suck of dealing with this tantrum-throwing man-child. If I can’t find out a way to stop him from harassing other people, I sincerely hope other out there read this and don’t go anywhere near him.

I want to report him somehow, but I’m not sure how to do that. If someone could tell me who to show this to please say something.

Update: HE WON’T STOP MESSAGING ME! HE WANTS TO ORDER ANOTHER GIG! IF I CANCEL IT HE’LL JUST KEEP AT IT UNTILL I’VE CANCELLED SO MANY OF HIS GIGS THAT I LOSE ALL CREDIBLITY! PLEASE HELP! I’M GENUINELY SCARED!

Some concerns,

1.) Dang

2.) Um, maybe sheriff should tell fiverr to contact the buyer’s state department. This may be one of those red flags I keep hearing about.

3.) Just what is the 5th comment on your “illustrate a scene” gig about? The guy gives you a detailed, well-thought thank you and you reply “…” Or is that the guy?

Archived