I'm confused owo

ineslin

Hello^^ I’m new in this and I’m a little bit confused. when I checked other Gigs in my domains (( even though I offer different services)) my profile doesn’t even show up since there are alot of old workers here. Is there any way to let people see my capacities and Gigs? Thanks in advance 🙂emphasized text

Unfortunately i guess not, and that what makes it hard to get orders in the first place, i believe there are a lot a lot of people with higher qualities than the ones that show up first in the feed but still not getting any orders…

How about a way to post your services like posting questions here?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, it may sound as a silly question, yet I’m new here so needed to ask x3 lately I noticed that some sellers post requests in the buyers section ((like hey I draw this and if you need an artist msg me)) and I was wondering if this is okay with Fiverr’s policy or not… thanks in advance!

Hello there, it may sound as a silly question, yet I’m new here so needed to ask x3 lately I noticed that some sellers post requests in the buyers section ((like hey I draw this and if you need an artist msg me)) and I was wondering if this is okay with Fiverr’s policy or not… thanks in advance!

Hello there, it may sound like a silly question, yet I’m new here so needed to ask x3 lately I noticed that some sellers post requests in the buyer’s section ((like hey I draw this and if you need an artist msg me)) and I was wondering if this is okay with Fiverr’s policy or not… thanks in advance!

Hello,@ineslin

There is no mentioned in Fiverr that sellers can’t buy services as a buyer from other sellers and post a request as a buyer, but if you misuse this feature as a seller to advertise your gig then it creates a problem that cost permanent account BAN. 🙏

There are already some “Report Buyer Request” topics available on forum.

Hi, I think a feature to report buyer requests will be helpful. We would be able to report such buyers who are posting buyer requests which are spam or are violating Fiverr’s TOS. Here is an example: [image] This guy is asking to communicate outside Fiverr (On email) and I don’t think Fiverr’s review team noticed this. This is just one example, I come across several buyer requests which are either from sellers who are promoting their gigs or from buyers who have no idea of Fiverr’s TOS.
Who do I contact to report a crazy buyer request from the KKK! I have no idea who put it up there, but it’s under buyer requests. https://www.fiverr.com/users/cherylleisten/requests?subcat_id_filter=79&current_filter=active

Even a poll

pollThank you for voting!

image.png.0781ee42c94864e753d6689299f8e9cc.png

@ineslin, ignore them and move on. The offers they appear to have are from other sellers—you know the kind that do not read the buyer request and merely post a quick reply in homes of getting a job. So, the seller that posted the buyer request and the sellers that did not read the request are all offering to work for each other! :rofl:

Archived