I'm facing an issue with my Buyer

danish1313

From what I can see on your screenshot, does the buyer say you’ve added something he didn’t want and that wasn’t part of the order?

What I see is that he send one file to buyer and the buyer didn’t like it, and she wanted to stop and cancel, but he sent all the files and wants to be paid for them, claiming he made them before she posted that she doesn’t like the first outcome. In this case, the screenshot is proving that the buyer is right.

From what I can see on your screenshot, does the buyer say you’ve added something he didn’t want and that wasn’t part of the order?

No I Did each and everything according the Guidelines that the buyer provided. He just says now that he doesn’t want it hee needed it urgent so he had someone else to do it but still my order has 8 more hours to complete it

No I Did each and everything according the Guidelines that the buyer provided. He just says now that he doesn’t want it hee needed it urgent so he had someone else to do it but still my order has 8 more hours to complete it

In your screenshot, it is clear that you did extra work before she confirmed the first delivery is ok. She is saying that she never asks you to work on the next screen, and you are claiming you finished them before she said she doesn’t like the first one. In this case, she has the full right. She doesn’t have to pay for something she did not approve of?

What I see is that he send one file to buyer and the buyer didn’t like it, and she wanted to stop and cancel, but he sent all the files and wants to be paid for them, claiming he made them before she posted that she doesn’t like the first outcome. In this case, the screenshot is proving that the buyer is right.

I sent the File Buyer liked it And then right after that I went off to sleep and he was messaging for changes but I couldn’t respond for 4 to 5 hours so he sent a last text don’t work on the picture which I had completed before going to sleep

now this is the only issue he is saying that he told me not to work but I had the work done before that just it took some time to send the second picture but first one was already delivered A.JPG.ad1579017ff55f296d61d086c1bc5d3b.JPG

In your screenshot, it is clear that you did extra work before she confirmed the first delivery is ok. She is saying that she never asks you to work on the next screen, and you are claiming you finished them before she said she doesn’t like the first one. In this case, she has the full right. She doesn’t have to pay for something she did not approve of?

He Confirmed the first Delivery was okay he liked it

image.png.15e2fc1ca501001e69d6f09f96ab57c2.png

See After Completed first screen See our conversation he was confirming details for the second screen and order was for both of the 2 screens

No not all I did everything according to the books the only claim he makes is that I haven’t responded to him for 4 to 5 hours and he hired other people for the work during an ongoing project

No not all I did everything according to the books the only claim he makes is that I haven’t responded to him for 4 to 5 hours and he hired other people for the work during an ongoing project

Ok. This is wrong, and that is why all Fiverr users mustn’t use 24/7 available nonsense. I always state my time zone and my rest hours.

Edit: No one will care about this but I care. I typed why not the way but I am typing on my phone, and it switches from English keyboard to my native language keyboard, and letters layout is different đžčćš extra

Ok. This is wrong, and that is why all Fiverr users mustn’t use 24/7 available nonsense. I always state my time zone and my rest hours.

Edit: No one will care about this but I care. I typed why not the way but I am typing on my phone, and it switches from English keyboard to my native language keyboard, and letters layout is different đžčćš extra

But buyer should also understand that if I’m available and more ever Fiverr shows that what time is it in the seller’s country and there is also mentioned that It’s night time so you might get response a bit later

I did everything According to the requirements

Do you offer unlimited revisions?

Explain to them that you have completed the requirements that were given to you. If they told you do A and B and they paid for A and B, they can not adjust the price later if they decide they only want A.

Do you offer unlimited revisions?

Explain to them that you have completed the requirements that were given to you. If they told you do A and B and they paid for A and B, they can not adjust the price later if they decide they only want A.

It was one order and I had to Design two screens and I did both of them according to the guidelines but now the only thing that worries me is when he sent a message of not to work at the second screen I was unable to respond and Deliver but yest the work was completed before that

It was one order and I had to Design two screens and I did both of them according to the guidelines but now the only thing that worries me is when he sent a message of not to work at the second screen I was unable to respond and Deliver but yest the work was completed before that

He paid for two screens, send them two screens. It’s not like they can pay you less since they decided they only wanted one now. It’s to late the order is in and the price is set.

Why would they accept one screen for the price of two?

Unless you delivered the work before they accepted a custom order. If that’s the case it’s totally your fault for sending work without an active order. If you sent them completed work and they have yet to accept your order you’ll be lucky to get anything.

Do you have an active order with them right now?

Archived