I'm forming partnerships with other Sellers

creativeman

Hi all,

If you do photoshop, banner ads, logos etc I’m forming partnerships with other sellers where I refer people to your gigs if you refer people back to mine.

I have a unique way of doing it. If you are in these categories message me and I can explain further.

Kind Regards,
Murray

You have like 20 gigs. Which gig is it? Most of them are not unique.

As a marketer, I would not join forces with you, since you haven’t shown me a single benefit–not even enough to entice me to message you.

Go back to the drawing board, mate. And I tend to agree with everyone else here, Fiverr’s not built for seller collaboration yet. What is your vetting process? What exact benefits do I get joining a partnership with you that I won’t with anyone else? What happens if a joint project goes wrong?

Where’s your quality assurance, apart from you vetting others?

With all due respect, you must have missed my opening sentence “If you do photoshop, banner ads, logos” at that point you should have said in your mind “well that’s not me and moved on from this thread because it was not intended for you.”

So, you won’t answer my questions then?

I’m not asking these questions for me: I’m asking them for “photoshop, banner ads, logos” people so you can clarify your position.

As you can see, the response has not largely been positive. So, I repeat my questions. They’re perfectly valid.

Archived