Fiverr Community Forum

I'm from bangladesh

hey everyone hopes you are well.i’m Parves and I’m new in Fiverr. please appreciate me and suggest me for improving my sell in Fiverr :heart_eyes:

44 Likes

Hi Parves. Best wishes for you. :smiley: . I’m also form Bangladesh.

14 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Welcome to fiverr community. Best wishes for u. I am also from Bangladesh.

7 Likes

Hello @parvesislam_efn Welcome to Fiverr. :heart:

Be Honest, Stay online, Sent buyer request regularly, keep doing gig marketing and focus on your skills.

By the way, I’m aslo from Bangladesh. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Welcome to fiverr! I am also from bangladesh
Here is some tips for you. Start with your profile and make It attractive by explaining who you are and what you can do, then go to your gigs and try to offer something you are very good at (e.g Web Design) and put good Images or video that describe what you are good at and what you can do. Now you are ready to make some offers by going to Buyer Requests section, you’ll see some buyers are requesting service related to what you are offering In your gigs, send them a good proposal with good price and short delivery time, then you’ll get some orders soon! Getting your first order as a new seller maybe take time, so have some patience and keep your eyes on Buyer Requests section because It’s the easiest way to get orders. Wish you best of luck with that :blush:

9 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. Wish you all the very best. :+1:

6 Likes

parvesislam_efn i am also best of luck

4 Likes

Thanks for your support bro :heart:

3 Likes

thank you bro :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

welcome to Fiverr. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much brother for your big support :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @themeexpress

2 Likes

Thank you keep me on your Prayer @nagakumarir

4 Likes

Thank you bro :smiley:

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr forum. What is your area of expertise? How you heard about Fiverr?

6 Likes

First of all thank you. i’m Parves islam i’m a professional web designer and developer
I used to work for my older brother’s who also a member of fiverr i heard about fiverr from my brother .then what’s about you ?

6 Likes

Always Stay in online, and give offer daily to 10 Buyers from buyer request

6 Likes

Welcome to fiverr community. Best wishes for u. I am also from Bangladesh:)

6 Likes

thank you for your support

3 Likes

Best of luck perves. keep it up.

4 Likes