Fiverr Community Forum

I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well. I’m Shahinur Rahman and I’m not new ( I’m signed up 2 months ago) but I didn’t get any work. How can I get an order? Please suggest to me. I want to be a professional Data Entry operator. I have more than 5 years of experience. :heart_eyes:

28 Likes

Welcome to fiverr.
Stay online, Stay active in forum and keep sharing your gig in social media and be patient.

9 Likes

Wellcome to fiverr Shahinur. Keep patience and send 10 request to buyer with proper information. Try to be online most of the time.
Best of luck.:+1:
Happy Fiverring.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot brother

welcome to fiverr family.
first time need order share yout gig social media and stay connected fiverr.

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr family again Sahin Reza Brother.A few things you should be maintaining so that you get clients knock & order.
1.Try to active 24/7 (compulsory)
2.Share or marketing your gig regularly.
3.If you have any customer on outside get back. to them in fiverr & tell them like they order in your fiverr.
4.So that your gig reviews,impression,clicks are grow up.
5.Then your gig fiverr algorithmaticaly on their first page.
6.And get order more & more.
7.And the final thing Be patience always & happy freelancing :hugs::hugs:.

5 Likes

have patient , be dedicated bro .

1 Like

If you want to be succed on Fiverr,You should know about “how to succeed” in this market place,There many youtube video and blogs,you should follow them.

1 Like

Hello Shahinur Rahman
Keep patient, stay online more, and sharing your service in social media. wish you will achieve your goal soon.

3 Likes

welcome to fiverr :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

shariartami vai thanks a lot

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr, I’m also a new freelancer. Made account in 2017 but didn’t continue. Hoping to have the best journey here.

2 Likes

I am also new to the fiver.

Welcome to fiverr… I am also from Khulna, Bangladesh.

1 Like

Stay online… Upskill other variants for example like data science or data analysis etc… Good luck

Welcome to Fiverr Community :grinning:

1. Send Daily 10 Buyer Request.
  2. Share your gigs on Social Media.

You have to find low competition niches in your category. And then create your gig. Offer your services within that SUB DOMAIN.

1 Like

Welcome… here… and wish you a great success…!!