Fiverr Community Forum

I'm from Dhaka, Bangladesh

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well. I’m Shahinur Rahman and I’m not new ( I’m signed up 2 months ago) but I didn’t get any work. How can I get an order? Please suggest to me. I want to be a professional Data Entry operator. I have more than 5 years of experience. :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

Welcome to fiverr.
Stay online, Stay active in forum and keep sharing your gig in social media and be patient.

6 Likes

Wellcome to fiverr Shahinur. Keep patience and send 10 request to buyer with proper information. Try to be online most of the time.
Best of luck.:+1:
Happy Fiverring.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot brother

welcome to fiverr family.
first time need order share yout gig social media and stay connected fiverr.

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr family again Sahin Reza Brother.A few things you should be maintaining so that you get clients knock & order.
1.Try to active 24/7 (compulsory)
2.Share or marketing your gig regularly.
3.If you have any customer on outside get back. to them in fiverr & tell them like they order in your fiverr.
4.So that your gig reviews,impression,clicks are grow up.
5.Then your gig fiverr algorithmaticaly on their first page.
6.And get order more & more.
7.And the final thing Be patience always & happy freelancing :hugs::hugs:.

2 Likes

have patient , be dedicated bro .

1 Like

If you want to be succed on Fiverr,You should know about “how to succeed” in this market place,There many youtube video and blogs,you should follow them.

1 Like

Hello Shahinur Rahman
Keep patient, stay online more, and sharing your service in social media. wish you will achieve your goal soon.

3 Likes

welcome to fiverr :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

shariartami vai thanks a lot

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr, I’m also a new freelancer. Made account in 2017 but didn’t continue. Hoping to have the best journey here.

1 Like