Fiverr Community Forum

I'm getting Buyer Requests

I’m getting buyer requests and i have sent offers… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: does it mean like i have got the JOB :grin::grin: or do i have to start the JOB? or is there any other STEP to be happen before i start? :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

1 Like

You won’t get the job until you get actual orders. That’s the difficult part, unfortunately…

3 Likes

oooh it mean the buyer request is not that mean they interested on our gig ? its just they sending to find whats our offer is ? :astonished::astonished::astonished: then how the actual order appears in the list :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Buyers requests aren’t tailored to you. Everyone in your category sees the same requests, and they bid on projects. Buyers will only buy from you if you send a good bid, so don’t use templates or anything.

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
I thought i have started earning :frowning: :frowning:

Well, if nothing has showed up in your balance, you haven’t started earning…

If i get an order where it has to appear? :flushed::flushed:

If you have the phone app, it should jump up as a push notification; otherwise it’ll appear in your “notifications” section under “Messages”. You can also check the “Orders” section under selling.

3 Likes

Thanks a Lot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: