I'm getting dinged, I know it

kissreviews

I’ve been here two months, I’m at L2 and now I feel a neg coming on. I’m just under 100 sales, and I’m curious if I’ll lose my Level.

Of course, I don’t KNOW for certain how I’ll be rated…but it’s an ominous thing lurking in the messages. A sort of bad vibe I’m getting.

Scary out here, isn’t it?

😉

@kissreviews Unfortunately, based on your feedback count on most of your gigs, a bad feedback could cause the extras to be disabled on the particular gig. It wouldn’t cause a level loss, but for that particular gig you won’t be able to get your gig extras back up until more feedback is left to balance things out. I don’t believe it would cause this on your above 20+ feedback gigs, but on those with just a few feedbacks it could cause an issue.

Hey Christine,

I just wanted to add my two cents to your thread as I know how you must have felt (I am assuming the situation has been resolved; if not, I apologize and will continue to cross my fingers for you!). I am in the same boat as you when it comes to keeping a perfect record going. It is quite the difficult task because you realize it only takes one buyer to damper the party. You have a beautiful writing style and can see you provide the absolute best quality of service to your clients.

I have had the pleasure of working with some awesome clients; however there have been some bad apples who have made it difficult with their indirect threats of being my first negative if I don’t carry “this” out or “that” out for them, and for free might I add (similar to that ominous vibe you received with your problem buyer). It seems as if you just know something inauspicious is coming based on the types of words the buyer is using.

I have to thank the support staff for assisting me in dealing with these types of buyers when they grace me with their presence, which is why I will continue to fight the good fight against them knowing support will handle an unfair situation. I know there are sellers who expect negatives to be a part of the game and they will just deal with them and respond to the negative feedback with a response of their own; however if I feel I have worked my butt off to provide top-notch service to my clients, I am going to stand up for what I feel is right.

Just had to get that off of my chest! In my past experiences with order issues from buyers who have been unjust, the Fiverr Support staff has been meritorious. I am not absolutely sure how negatives effect the “Extras” on my gigs, or if they mess with my rankings. This is yet another reason why I fight to prevent a problem buyer from getting their way at the expense of the reputation I have fought hard to maintain. Buyers who plan on being a problem to certain sellers need to at least know that they won’t get away with their shenanigans.

My reply turned out to be a rant! Haha.

Best,

• JJ

Archived