I'm getting tons of Fiverr views, but not enough sales. Why?

isaiahsmith113

I’ve uploaded a video of myself, uploaded a portfolio, some images, reviews, have over 100 views, but still not enough sales. I don’t understand why people aren’t paying much for my services. Could you explain what i’m doing wrong or provide constructive feedback?

You can check my gig below.

https://www.fiverr.com/isaiahsmith113/teach-you-self-defense

I’ve uploaded a video of myself, uploaded a portfolio, some images, reviews, have over 100 views, but still not enough sales. I don’t understand why people aren’t paying much for my services. Could you explain what i’m doing wrong or provide constructive feedback?

You can check my gig below.

https://www.fiverr.com/isaiahsmith113/teach-you-self-defense

I don’t understand why people aren’t paying much for my services.

If people “aren’t paying much” for your services, then raise your prices. 😉

It’s normal. Most people search through many gigs before deciding on a one they like. Only people are actually want to buy a similar service others are:

• some people just casually browse through gigs to see what gigs are available
  • some people browse through if they can also provide the same service on Fiverr
  • if it is an intetesting gig they just view it
  • And your fellow competitors check out your gigs, just like you check out theirs 🙂

For some high competitive categories sales are less than 1% of the views.

It’s normal. Most people search through many gigs before deciding on a one they like. Only people are actually want to buy a similar service others are:

• some people just casually browse through gigs to see what gigs are available
  • some people browse through if they can also provide the same service on Fiverr
  • if it is an intetesting gig they just view it
  • And your fellow competitors check out your gigs, just like you check out theirs 🙂

For some high competitive categories sales are less than 1% of the views.

"It’s normal. Most people search through many gigs before deciding on a one they like. And some people just casually browse through gigs to see what gigs are available and some people browse through if they can also provide the service on Fiverr. And your fellow competitors check out your gigs, just like you check out theirs 🙂

For some high competitive categories sales are less than 1% of the views."

What do you suggest i do?

How will raising prices affect sales?

How will raising prices affect sales?

Test it out and see. You can’t expect us to tell you how everything works so that you don’t have to conduct the trial and error native to any business. If you want to see what might happen, try raising your prices and see what happens.

Archived