I'm going to leave fiverr

gdrone

Hello there,
I really agree that the luck matters. Be consistent and keep patience, you will get out of it. Basically, I am also a new member on this platform. I have tried my level best to get orders but all in vain. Now, I got two orders just because of my patience and positive thinking!
You should polish you skillset till you won’t get an order. Also, work on communication skill. Here is a tip for you 🙂
Find clients on other platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc. Getting local clients will increase you work experience. After satisfying them, you can ask them to put an order on Fiverr! It worked for me, will also for you!
Don’t lose hope and stay focused!
Cheers!

• Like 5

I think You need to do proper research before making a new gig. Here are some steps you should follow!
Do proper keyword research
If you are going to make a gig on a high competitive keyword, then I bet it will not rank. Find some low competition keywords. Also, find some related keywords to use them in the tags option. Remember, these keywords should also be low competitive.
Fix These Keywords in Description
After completing keyword research, now the time arrives to fix these keywords in the description of the gig. First of all, write a killer description. No need to write long stories. Just tell about your skills, specialties and why you? While writing the description, add the keywords in a natural way! No Keyword-stuffing otherwise your gig will be deranked.
Upload Optimized Images
Use all the gallery options eg upload images, videos, presentations, and pdfs. They make your profile more trustable!

At last, be patient and no need to overkill the things. If you are not getting orders, then simply focus on your communication skill and build a strong portfolio! Improve your skillset and polish yourself more and more.

Hope for the best!
Cheers!

• Like 3

You have 16 reviews and your last delivery was 12 days ago.

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

You can always try something else as well as keeping your Fiverr account.

Good luck with whatever you decide. 🙂

I mean no offence but I think he is just trying to mislead other people. How can does the person want to leave Fiverr while the person has 16 review and the last delivery is 12 days ago?

That’s so unappreciative to Fiverr. After all the opportunity Fiverr has gave to gdrone. That’s what the person can say. Appreciate your 16 reviews and the money you made on Fiverr bruh.

Don’t lose hope, keep trying. Try harder than your tried yesterday. Or harder than the day before.

• Like 3

I mean no offence but I think he is just trying to mislead other people. How can does the person want to leave Fiverr while the person has 16 review and the last delivery is 12 days ago?

That’s so unappreciative to Fiverr. After all the opportunity Fiverr has gave to gdrone. That’s what the person can say. Appreciate your 16 reviews and the money you made on Fiverr bruh.

Don’t lose hope, keep trying. Try harder than your tried yesterday. Or harder than the day before.

I mean no offence but I think he is just trying to mislead other people.

I prefer to offer advice and not to judge.

Perhaps you should address your reply to the OP.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...