I'm happy to join you!

Hello,
I joined fiverr 55 days ago. Still I didn’t get any order. I’ve seen someone’s video about fiverr community forum. After that I’m thinking it may help me. Then I’m here now and seen lots of tips and suggestion to improve.

And hope you guys will help me about,

• what to do or not to do ?
  • how to Gig ranking ?
  • how to sale ?

Best wishes for you all.
Thanks

These are questions that can be answered by reading the Fiverr help section. You should not be asking us how to sell things on Fiverr, when the information is already available – written by Fiverr themselves – telling you exactly how to do this.

It is your responsibility, as a new freelancer, to read the materials Fiverr already provides for new sellers just like yourself. This link should be useful to you. Good luck.

https://www.fiverr.com/support

Hello,

I joined fiverr 55 days ago. Still I didn’t get any order. I’ve seen someone’s video about fiverr community forum. After that I’m thinking it may help me. Then I’m here now and seen lots of tips and suggestion to improve.

And hope you guys will help me about,

• what to do or not to do ?
  • how to Gig ranking ?
  • how to sale ?

Best wishes for you all.

Thanks

Hello there @ansonalexbd. Welcome to the Forum. Glad you’ve joined us. 😃

• what to do or not to do ? Read Fiverr’s regulations and TOS and you’ll find out what to DO or NOT to do.
  • how to Gig ranking ? Do research on where to find the best audience suitable for your niche!
  • how to sale ? Be professional, add great content, great images, great Title, great Tags…and so on and eventually you will have orders.

Best of luck to you.

Warmly, Humberto

tenor.gif.5473471c6c300b6c5c4b6a93bc1d7912.gif

These are questions that can be answered by reading the Fiverr help section. You should not be asking us how to sell things on Fiverr, when the information is already available – written by Fiverr themselves – telling you exactly how to do this.

It is your responsibility, as a new freelancer, to read the materials Fiverr already provides for new sellers just like yourself. This link should be useful to you. Good luck.

https://www.fiverr.com/support

Oh great, thanks ! I need to know well.

Hello there @ansonalexbd. Welcome to the Forum. Glad you’ve joined us. 😃

• what to do or not to do ? Read Fiverr’s regulations and TOS and you’ll find out what to DO or NOT to do.
  • how to Gig ranking ? Do research on where to find the best audience suitable for your niche!
  • how to sale ? Be professional, add great content, great images, great Title, great Tags…and so on and eventually you will have orders.

Best of luck to you.

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

Oh great, thanks for your kindness !

• 8 months later...

Archived