You have a pretty decent profile with good qualifications and your gigs are impressive. You have multiple gigs which are all 5-star ratings
I am not seeing a single problem from your side so probably the increasing competition in your field is the real issue. I have a few suggestions and hope they help you:
Reboot your profile
- Use your full name and try to replace the profile picture with your own. Using a company logo is good but your profile name and the picture should represent the same, i.e., You
- Rewrite your description with more personal touch. Currently, it is too generic and it lacks “detail” that an experienced designer like you should have. Explain about yourself, where you come from and your experience. You made a considerable amount of sales in your two-year tenure so add a line on what your users love about your work. You can add a nice comment by one of your potential clients. Hire someone or contact a friend to help with this rewriting.
- You are from Srilanka so I guess you know more languages than English. Add all of them with your proficiency level
- You haven’t connected any Social networks. Add at least two social profiles immediately because some serious people are curious, they want to know what you got and what kind of a person before they hire you for their most important job
- I am not sure but I suggest you rethink about editing the skills section. I think it has some duplications (like Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop, and Photo editing)
Review Gig descriptions
- Review your Gigs’ description once
- Simplify what you can offer but add details like how certain Gig helps and where & whom it fits
In your field, a portfolio website or a social profile is compulsory. Link it and lead visitors to it. Make sure, you showcase enough projects and testimonials there.
Be active in social media
- Make hobby projects. Share your work on Dribble
- Help people on Fiverr forums and Stack Overflow
- Add everything about your career on Linkedin