Fiverr Community Forum

I'm in Trouble! Buyer Asking For Another Work!

Hi, A buyer ask me to make a Whiteboard animation video for his Script and the video is about 3min long And He only mention That he wants just a whiteboard animation video In Inbox. But after Making the order I have Delivered the work to him he likes the work But he is saying Please send me a “5-10 second teaser” of this Video. How can I make a teaser video for a whiteboard animation And I also don’t know how to make the teaser. Now He is saying I need teaser it’s Important Now what can i do??? He didn’t mention this Before making the order. Also He is Not so active so Not replying My Messages.
Thanks

3 Likes

Just take a few clips of the animation and make them into a teaser to make him happy

Thanks, I will try to send him a short clip

You should probably charge him for the extra …

Yes You’re Right But I’m Afraid What if he will give me A bad review. I’m new seller

Free work isn’t a right. The buyer should pay extra for any extra work not specified in the original order.

Courage is fear conquered. Conquer your fear. Your buyer may even respect you for it.

3 Likes

Thanks For your Help! I will ask him to pay extra If he wants me to make a teaser

2 Likes