I'm in trouble! Help!

One of my clients ordered, when I send sketch (it cost 5$ but my client cost 15$ for sketch) and request edit it. However, there were some problems when we discussed about price, so they wanted to cancel their order (of course, they have to pay 5$ per sketch because it was enclosed with this service, and I requested to complete them with price 5$, just complete my work and try to be better for my client and myself) but my client do not reply about their decision. They agree or disagree with my suggestion (check chính tả giúp tôi từ này nhé)? I do not know that. I sent a message to ask about their request (if they want me to edit sketch) to complete order, but they do not reply. What should I do?

I agree, this is difficult to understand. Wish we could help!

Hello,

Can you please explain your problem again? This time try using shorter sentences… It is not a good idea for someone who doesn’t speak English as his/her first language to write 3 sentences on 7 lines. I can’t understand what’s your problem… My guess is that others can’t too, so that’s why you haven’t received any answers so far.

Best Regards,

Ventsi

I’m so sorry about this.

One of my clients ordered, when I send sketch (it cost 5$ but my client cost 15$ for sketch) and request edit it. However, there were some problems when we discussed about price, so they wanted to cancel their order (of course, they have to pay 5$ per sketch because it was enclosed with this service, and I requested to complete them with price 5$, just complete my work and try to be better for my client and myself) but my client do not reply about their decision. They agree or disagree with my suggestion (check chính tả giúp tôi từ này nhé)? I do not know that. I sent a message to ask about their request (if they want me to edit sketch) to complete order, but they do not reply. What should I do?

smart reading your text gives me migrain

if the timer is running and customer not replying send him this message

sir i will submit this gig as completed for now soon as you come back you can click the re-delvery again and explain to me what you need editing.

this works for me always , and its a saver

Reply to @ilovecustomers: I’m so sorry about this :frowning: