I'm lacking enthusiasm today. How about you?

itsyourthing

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that’s my problem… what I had planned to be working hard on today got scuppered. And I’m just not feeling energetic (or like banging my head against another wall) enough to work on something else.

A glass of something nice to drink and TV is sounding pretty good, though. 🙂

I think that’s my problem… what I had planned to be working hard on today got scuppered. And I’m just not feeling energetic (or like banging my head against another wall) enough to work on something else.

A glass of something nice to drink and TV is sounding pretty good, though. 🙂

Well… I took my kids to the park earlier and I gotta tell you SUMMER IS ON IT’S WAY (Sorry for shouting). It’s been so cold here but today was like 17 degrees c so that’s made me happy.

And I found a special button on some software I use for my gigs which saves me about 5 mins of work per gig. That made me mega happy.

Apart from that I have procrastinated too much today…

Zoo tomorrow I think! Life is awesome isn’t it ?!

Well… I took my kids to the park earlier and I gotta tell you SUMMER IS ON IT’S WAY (Sorry for shouting). It’s been so cold here but today was like 17 degrees c so that’s made me happy.

And I found a special button on some software I use for my gigs which saves me about 5 mins of work per gig. That made me mega happy.

Apart from that I have procrastinated too much today…

Zoo tomorrow I think! Life is awesome isn’t it ?!

Reply to @ozzieuk: Nice Ozzie! Today is actually the coldest day in the past week - another reason I’m feeling ‘blah’. I was going to do some gardening prep as a back-up to my initial plan but I don’t feel like wearing a heavy coat and hat to turn over some soil!

I haven’t been to the zoo for a few years, that sounds as good as the Mojitos and TV. 😉

Reply to @ozzieuk: Nice Ozzie! Today is actually the coldest day in the past week - another reason I’m feeling ‘blah’. I was going to do some gardening prep as a back-up to my initial plan but I don’t feel like wearing a heavy coat and hat to turn over some soil!

I haven’t been to the zoo for a few years, that sounds as good as the Mojitos and TV. 😉

Procrastinating…hahaha, don’t we all!

Usually when I feel like “I’m just not in the mood” to work on my gigs, I set a time limit, like "After I do this and this, I will start working on my gigs again."

Sometimes for a whole day, sometimes for an hour or so, sometimes a few minutes.

I guess we all need a break every now and then, and I think it’s OK as long as you

deliver your stuff on time.

BTW I’m eating my favorite ice cream ( chocolate chip cookie dough!) right now, and

once I finish it I will get back to work. I think! 😃

Procrastinating…hahaha, don’t we all!

Usually when I feel like “I’m just not in the mood” to work on my gigs, I set a time limit, like "After I do this and this, I will start working on my gigs again."

Sometimes for a whole day, sometimes for an hour or so, sometimes a few minutes.

I guess we all need a break every now and then, and I think it’s OK as long as you

deliver your stuff on time.

BTW I’m eating my favorite ice cream ( chocolate chip cookie dough!) right now, and

once I finish it I will get back to work. I think! 😃

yeah! I feel like a flat sour pig that’s been sucked dry of all its pork… like a blunt hedgehog without its spikes so no one gets my point… like a dull pain that’s so dull I don’t even notice it… like a dumb dog gone barking mad… like a terrapin without a backbone… like a legless grasshopper that can’t leap for joy… just can’t get no satisfaction & I try & I try but just can’t get no… no, no, no

Archived