Fiverr Community Forum

I'm looking buy required

hello every one I’m looking my buyer requests on my page i can’t find it i need help please :pensive:

4 Likes

Which type of help ?

I can’t find my buyers requests page on Fiverr

there is spfice time for buyer request for new seller

first of all you must have to fix gig’s direction. then you’ll get your skill bass buyer request.
@wordpresslisan

Her problem is that she can’t find the buyer requests page. There you go @wanyassa :wink:

Switich to selling and under tab “more”’ you’ll find buyer requests.

2 Likes

you should be marketing your gig link on social media

2 Likes

th

thank you for answering, this what i see

1 Like

i have already but i can’t find it

1 Like

very interested how can i do that😊

2 Likes

You should copy your gig link & share on social media

1 Like

What do you see when you click on your profile image. There should be a menu. Can i know what listed there? This is what i see in my case. your one may differ.

2 Likes

2 Likes

On main fiverr page, try to click on “more”. Buyer request is there now, not sure when they changed it.

1 Like

i don’t find that screenshots page you have send to me

1 Like

https://www.fiverr.com/users/wanyassa/seller_dashboard

If I wrote this right, this link will lead you to your dashboard. If you can’t see top like I send you screenshot, then try to zoom out a bit… Or you might be on buying mode and you should “switch to selling”

3 Likes

how to switch to selling?

1 Like

You have no some menu items which other sellers have. There may be a reason for that. Maybe for new registration there are some restrictions prior to an identity verification (Personal Idea). My recommendation is to contact customer support explaining your query and these screen shots attached. They will help you to solve the problem. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These links will not work if her account is restricted to access those routes by the system.

1 Like

thank you every one for the support🙌🏽 let me connect fiverr support

1 Like