I'm looking buy required

wanyassa

You have no some menu items which other sellers have. There may be a reason for that. Maybe for new registration there are some restrictions prior to an identity verification (Personal Idea). My recommendation is to contact customer support explaining your query and these screen shots attached. They will help you to solve the problem. 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/users/wanyassa/seller_dashboard

If I wrote this right, this link will lead you to your dashboard. If you can’t see top like I send you screenshot, then try to zoom out a bit… Or you might be on buying mode and you should “switch to selling”

These links will not work if her account is restricted to access those routes by the system.

These links will not work if her account is restricted to access those routes by the system.

Uhm, that is regular seller dashboard and every seller has it…

@wanyassa I am glad that you got it solved

No one can’t say like this. A system is made out to control user activities as well. Yes of course that she has to have those menu items that other sellers have. But there may be new update on the platform where they disable seller activities on some parameters (like before verifying the seller identity they don’t provide full seller dashboard access to new sellers - just a thought). Yes we didn’t had such thing when we were new. that’s why i said this could be a new update on the platform. as a techie guy, i work day to day on these kind of implementations. 🙂

N : This was solved in a different way but the idea I’ve expressed; which is something can be exists. 😉

No one can’t say like this. A system is made out to control user activities as well. Yes of course that she has to have those menu items that other sellers have. But there may be new update on the platform where they disable seller activities on some parameters (like before verifying the seller identity they don’t provide full seller dashboard access to new sellers - just a thought). Yes we didn’t had such thing when we were new. that’s why i said this could be a new update on the platform. as a techie guy, i work day to day on these kind of implementations. 🙂

N : This was solved in a different way but the idea I’ve expressed; which is something can be exists. 😉

Seller dashboard link was always there, they only changed design of it over the years.

Archived