Fiverr Community Forum

I'm looking for someone to write and illustrate a story book

Hello everyone! I’m looking for someone to write and illustrate a story book for my father in law. I want it to feature him and his grandkids, and be about how great of a grandfather he is and how much they love him.

4 Likes

what type of story, you want from me…?
I can do illustrate…

i can do it for you .inbox me

That is a lovely thing to do for your father. However, this is the Fiverr Forum, and it is not the proper place to search for sellers to provide this service.

It would be best if you follow this link to find out how Fiverr works and how you can find the proper seller to do your book for you.

https://buyers.fiverr.com/en/article/buying-on-fiverr#buyer-requests

I also advise that you hire one person to write your book and another to illustrate it.

Also, be aware that there are some sellers who are desperate enough to offer to write and illustrate your book for you even though they are not qualified. These sellers will offer you the :sun_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face: and :star: s, but will not be able to deliver quality work.

Take time to look at their gigs and the samples they provide in them to judge if the seller can provide the services you are looking for.

Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes