I'm Nada , I'm new here

nadanagy97

Thanks 🙂

But when i click on buyer request i dont find anything (empty) why that?

You are new here so you have to wait.

You can read it for more information.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

You are new here so you have to wait.

You can read it for more information.

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

thank you very much 😊

• 4 weeks later...

hello everybody

I’m Nada from Egypt and I’m a Graphic designer

I’m happy to be with you all 🙂

hello everybody

I’m Nada from Egypt and I’m a Graphic designer

I’m happy to be with you all 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr Community, Keep an eye in this community. There are lot of information you will find everyday. All the best.

Archived