Fiverr Forum

I'm new and have not gotten a single purchase

I am new to Fiverr, I write short stories up to 1,000 words using your plot. This is completed in 24 hours. So far I have not gotten a single purchase and am very frustrated. Will anyone please consider purchasing my gig, I’ve promoted on Facebook, twitter, and even pinterest, yet I have gotten no money. Thanks so much.

Welcome to Fiverr and we are happy you are here. You are more than welcome to post the link to your gig(s) here on the posting. Just keep doing what you have been doing but a couple of pointers. You need to have a profile photo to represent your gigs and it also makes you seem more “legitimate and here for the long run” You have only been with Fiverr for a few days so be patient, create a presence for yourself on the internet and also think about creating a video for your gig. Good luck and keep us posted

Reply to @tn5rr2012: thanks for the advice! Hopefully ill get a buyer sometime soon.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Hey I’m new to these forums. I’m sorry did i make a mistake, my other question got closed and merged to this one. Was it to similar? Thanks.