I'm new! And here's my introduction

sincxrely

Hello everyone! I’m new to Fiverr and I’m excited to start this journey, I am very passionate about what I sell and I hope I can be part of this community!

I’ll write a little introduction about myself; My name is Sinc and I do tarot/oracle readings I’ve been practising tarot for a year but I’ve always been in contact with tarot and other spiritual things. With my readings, I hope to bring clarification and happiness to the buyer!

Welcome Sinc. Have a Blast in Fiverr.

As a New seller If you want to know how to write a perfect buyer req follow this topic

Hello Everyone, Today i am gonna give you some suggestions about “how to write a good offer” in buyer request section! First of all, i am telling you i am not a pro-seller here, there are so many experienced seller here. I am just writing the experience about mine. I got so many orders from buyer request so i am sharing this for new seller so that it might helps them. Buyer request is an important thing to get order, especially for new seller. It helps in two ways. like, If you send 10 offer t…

Hello everyone! I’m new to Fiverr and I’m excited to start this journey, I am very passionate about what I sell and I hope I can be part of this community!

I’ll write a little introduction about myself; My name is Sinc and I do tarot/oracle readings I’ve been practising tarot for a year but I’ve always been in contact with tarot and other spiritual things. With my readings, I hope to bring clarification and happiness to the buyer!

welcome to fiverr community

all the best?

Archived