I'm new and I need help

shayaasher

Hey. I am a new guy. and like all new things, I have a lot of questions 🙂 I mostly try to figure it out on my own, but I can’t decide this one … don’t laugh, I’m sure that this question will seem naive to you, but I’ll be glad if you tell me. I published my concert, and it is in the status of “active”, but I can not see it in the catalog of offers … neither new nor in others … I tried different devices, but there are no other vendors in the catalog that contains other sellers … I can only see in my profile, tell me how to get into the directory that all users can see/

Guest merciavideo

Hey. I am a new guy. and like all new things, I have a lot of questions 🙂 I mostly try to figure it out on my own, but I can’t decide this one … don’t laugh, I’m sure that this question will seem naive to you, but I’ll be glad if you tell me. I published my concert, and it is in the status of “active”, but I can not see it in the catalog of offers … neither new nor in others … I tried different devices, but there are no other vendors in the catalog that contains other sellers … I can only see in my profile, tell me how to get into the directory that all users can see/

I published my concert, and it is in the status of “active”, but I can not see it in the catalog of offers … neither new nor in others …

If your gig’s new it can take a few days for it to show up in any search, category page etc. 🙂

Guest merciavideo

What kind of terms? My question was that the posts published by me, do not appear in the heading

Don’t worry - it’s nothing to do with Fiverr’s terms of service - you just need to wait a few days before new gigs appear in the search etc. 🙂

I published my concert, and it is in the status of “active”, but I can not see it in the catalog of offers … neither new nor in others …

If your gig’s new it can take a few days for it to show up in any search, category page etc. 🙂

It has been 7 days since the moment I published my proposal, but it never appeared in the general list … what do I need to do?

Guest merciavideo

It has been 7 days since the moment I published my proposal, but it never appeared in the general list … what do I need to do?

what do I need to do?

Check your tags perhaps? They don’t match up to the gig titles in any way. Beyond that, you could ask CS. 🙂

what do I need to do?

Check your tags perhaps? They don’t match up to the gig titles in any way. Beyond that, you could ask CS. 🙂

Помимо этого, вы могли бы спросить CS.: Slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to turn to support, but I did not find such an opportunity. Thank you for helping. what is CS?

Guest merciavideo

Помимо этого, вы могли бы спросить CS.: Slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to turn to support, but I did not find such an opportunity. Thank you for helping. what is CS?

what is CS?

Customer support - here’s a link:

Archived