Fiverr Forum

I'm new and I need help

Hey. I am a new guy. and like all new things, I have a lot of questions :slight_smile: I mostly try to figure it out on my own, but I can’t decide this one … don’t laugh, I’m sure that this question will seem naive to you, but I’ll be glad if you tell me. I published my concert, and it is in the status of “active”, but I can not see it in the catalog of offers … neither new nor in others … I tried different devices, but there are no other vendors in the catalog that contains other sellers … I can only see in my profile, tell me how to get into the directory that all users can see/

If your gig’s new it can take a few days for it to show up in any search, category page etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would have loved to help. But
Please use fiverr terms, I can’t relate with your terms.
You can read FIVERR terms at the TOS page.

What kind of terms? My question was that the posts published by me, do not appear in the heading

Don’t worry - it’s nothing to do with Fiverr’s terms of service - you just need to wait a few days before new gigs appear in the search etc. :slightly_smiling_face:

It has been 7 days since the moment I published my proposal, but it never appeared in the general list … what do I need to do?

Check your tags perhaps? They don’t match up to the gig titles in any way. Beyond that, you could ask CS. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to turn to support, but I did not find such an opportunity. Thank you for helping. what is CS?

Customer support - here’s a link:
https://fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Thanks for the link, now I’ll try to find out from them. :slight_smile: