Fiverr Forum

"I'm new and need sales" - 3 Top Tips & Tricks to Generating Sales from a Top Rated Seller

Thanks Twistedweb123. I am getting more attached to your postings :slight_smile: and I strongly back your being a choice as an Ambassador!

3 Likes

Hey, Twistedweb123, could you suggest the best effective way to come up with an efficient proposal to get more sales through buyers’ request section?

3 Likes

Twistedweb123, this was FANTASTIC!
Probably the most useful and detailed “Tips” pieces I’ve come across.

Thanks a ton :slight_smile:

Angelina Will

4 Likes

In what category would the “Complete Your Request” gig be better created?

3 Likes

I’d relate this to the talent you expect to offer as that directly affects what buyer requests you’ll see. I.e if you hold skills in graphic design, then place it in there

3 Likes

Thanks, I figured that out. I created it in the Digital Marketing category and others sub-caegory, what do you think?

2 Likes

Hey twistedweb123 i am @logoflow
what a Great post really i am very impressed,

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips . It’s really effective.

4 Likes

I think the process you mentioned is extremely helpful.As I am a new seller I am trying to go through this process. :slight_smile:
Thank You

2 Likes

This is great! It seems a bit intimidating at first. I have no idea if people will enjoy my artwork or not. Thanks!

1 Like

They are quite helpful. I am a new seller and I need help landing my first sales. I hope your tip will increase my chances

3 Likes

So much helpful tips. Thank you!:smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Adam . Very cool and informative post . I will follow your suggestions you clear my concepts . You are great and ever informative person . Cool tricks and tips . Am new seller but I will make new gigs now I have only one . But I use my my this one gig only for relevant buyer request . I never tried to send request to irrelevant buyer request . Because I ma good in marketing positioning that’s why

3 Likes

Thank you very much . I find much more information from your side

1 Like

I do appreciate. nice post

1 Like

Hello, Thank you so much for this extremely helpful tip. I’m not exactly a new seller, but my question is- After creating a complete-your-request gig, how then does one come up with tags that slightly match the gig title? Or is one supposed to just use niche related tags?

1 Like

I would use tags related to the work you are expecting to perform. The tags aren’t as important in this case because the aim here isn’t to have the gig show high in search filters etc - instead it’s a gig purposefully for sending to buyers posting requests etc.

3 Likes

Thank you twistedweb123.

1 Like

This is gold! Thanks for the tips.
I hope you continue the podcast soon.

1 Like

This is amazing tips! Thanks for helping us new Fiverr users out. Going to try this out soon.

2 Likes