I'm new fiverr seller. I need help

suresh081

Hi mates, I’m new seller, started on January. But not yet received any orders. Please help me to improve my gigs & profile. My account : https://www.fiverr.com/sureshgobi574?up_rollout=true

Thank you.

I’m new seller, started on January. But not yet received any orders.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design a clever modern minimalist logo design with free source file
In the gig description:
Maybe change “So, Lets talk”
It says “Lifetime customer support” but according to the TOS, services are not supposed to have >30 days of service duration.

Gig: I will design custom cartoon and mascot character
In the gig description there’s at least 3 spelling mistakes. Maybe add a spell-checker in the browser.

I suggest you start doing some research 🙂

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design a clever modern minimalist logo design with free source file

In the gig description:

Maybe change “So, Lets talk”

It says “Lifetime customer support” but according to the TOS, services are not supposed to have >30 days of service duration.

Gig: I will design custom cartoon and mascot character

In the gig description there’s at least 3 spelling mistakes. Maybe add a spell-checker in the browser.

Thank you for your help!

Archived