I'm new here and I have a question

lenicabral

Hi @lenicabral and welcome to the Fiverr Community.

It usually takes a day. For new gigs it’s recommended to get some reviews before you can rely on Fiverr search engine. Attending to buyer requests and promoting yourself outside of Fiverr is a great start.

Mic

Thanks for the comment. It is helpful

It can be hard to promote your gigs and get people interested in your gigs. In this post you will learn how to promote your gigs.

#1 - Start a Blog
#2 - Social Media
#3 - Forums
#4 - Blog Commenting
#5 - Start a Youtube channel
#6 - Keywords and tags
#7 - Quora
#8 - Social Bookmarking site
#9 - SlideShare

A lot depends on what you’re offering and whether there’s (any) demand for it. I see that you offer to be a friend in one of your gigs, but I doubt that (many) people come to Fiverr looking for friends, especially friends they can hire.

Hi there @lenicabral, I welcome you to Fiverr and the Forum. I have to say it is a very unusual service you’re offering (Friends For Life). It wouldn’t have been such a bad Idea. After all, many lonely people are searching for friendships, someone to talk too, to listen too. Especially, for elderly people your service is great, but not here on Fiverr. Fiverr is more a selling platform on quick demand and the Gig you offering is a long term project.

Also, (I hate being the bad guy) but I have to disappoint you because Fiverr does not allow you to communicate outside Fiverr. I see that your basic package (Friends For Life Gig) includes another chatting platform which is not allowed, you violating Fiverrs rules. If I were you I would get rid of it ASAP before CS put a ToS on your Gig. And maybe even ban your account permanently before you even made your first friend.

I like your idea a lot, it shows that you truly have a heart of gold. But your service is only possible outside Fiverr I’m afraid!! I wish more people were like you though. Take care of yourself and good luck on your services. You might found your first friend, except a Fiverr friend :rofl: Sincerely Humberto.

Archived