I'm new here,help me friends

• 2 weeks later...

Hi an welcome

This is the “Welcome” area of the Forum. This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in “Improve my Gig” and advertise in “My Fiverr Gigs”

As written here:

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve my Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs. It is okay to discuss your skills and links to your profile aren’t expressly forbidden, but please don’t turn this category into a marketing space. Gig and profile critiques don’t go in this new user category.

Hi an welcome

This is the “Welcome” area of the Forum. This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in “Improve my Gig” and advertise in “My Fiverr Gigs”

As written here:

This category is for new users to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and what they do. This category is not for requesting help or advertising. You can ask for help in Improve my Gig and advertise in My Fiverr Gigs. It is okay to discuss your skills and links to your profile aren’t expressly forbidden, but please don’t turn this category into a marketing space. Gig and profile critiques don’t go in this new user category.

I am New HERE.

Welcome friends.

Wish you all the Best.

• 5 months later...

Hi an welcome

As written here:

Hi

I am new to fiverr

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived