I'm new here...I just made my first sales

Hi,

I hope you are all fine.

Here are few steps that can push you near to your first sale as quick as the flash.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

I hope it will help you a lot 🙂

Thanks.

Best regards:
Rahdil

Welcome to fiverr and the forum. I’m fairly new here myself but I can definitely tell you that the forum is a great place to not only socialize but to gain a lot of info on how to build your brand. I’ve seen that many people here are always looking to give a helping hand when they see that you’re going to put the work in to help yourself. I would recommend that you read the https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service to get familiar with how fiverr works. I wish you all the best on your fiverr journey.

Archived