I'm new here, i need help please

akintundevirtas

Guest offlinehelpers

Instead of just converting a document to pdf, they want parts of it to be editable - example
Name:_______________________

and then somebody can fill their name in and when the file is saved the info will be saved in the document.

So, either learn how to create editable pdfs, or say, sorry, I can’t do that - better still, add it to your gig.

Instead of just converting a document to pdf, they want parts of it to be editable - example

Name:_______________________

and then somebody can fill their name in and when the file is saved the info will be saved in the document.

So, either learn how to create editable pdfs, or say, sorry, I can’t do that - better still, add it to your gig.

thanks a lot. thiing is i can convert a pdf and edit it. i can fill in the gaps, and check boxes.

but, when a buyer wants this service, will they provide what i will write in the gaps, spaces and check boxes? thing is confusing.

Guest offlinehelpers

thanks a lot. thiing is i can convert a pdf and edit it. i can fill in the gaps, and check boxes.

but, when a buyer wants this service, will they provide what i will write in the gaps, spaces and check boxes? thing is confusing.

You’d need to make sure you ask them for any info like that, or state clearly in your gig what you are or aren’t offering.

You’d need to make sure you ask them for any info like that, or state clearly in your gig what you are or aren’t offering.

ok then. but is it possible to convert a pdf file to an editable format, and send it to someone while it still remains editable, such that the end user can edit and fill the form as he so wishes?

Guest offlinehelpers

ok then. but is it possible to convert a pdf file to an editable format, and send it to someone while it still remains editable, such that the end user can edit and fill the form as he so wishes?

As @canvauser says, Google is your friend!

Archived