I'm new here, introduce yourself!

Heyy, everyone!
This is Sarah Beder, a 24 years old professional UI designer and a fiverr newbie. I’m very excited to be a part of this community and eager to learn from your experiences, so please feel free to introduce yourself in a comment! I would also love it if you guys would like to provide me with one or two advice

Thank you so much!

Heyy, everyone!

This is Sarah Beder, a 24 years old professional UI designer and a fiverr newbie. I’m very excited to be a part of this community and eager to learn from your experiences, so please feel free to introduce yourself in a comment! I would also love it if you guys would like to provide me with one or two advice

Thank you so much!

even share your gig with me!

Sharing gig links is not allowed.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Hello and welcome to the forum Sarah,

and even share your gig with me!

Sharing gigs links to link has to be kept strictly to the ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ section, and we also have a section for introductions ‘New User Introductions’ where you could move your post.

You can find tips for starting your jorney on Fiverr here: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/13

Good luck

Terribly sorry about that, I was unaware. Thank you for informing me! I will edit the post immediately

Hello!
Welcome to fiverr community and best of luck for your first work. I’m Freelancerbappa from Bangladesh and I am a WordPress website Developer. I’m also new in fiverr. Now I trying to get active as much as I can. I create my 7 GIG and keep them publish in social media for my Gig impression.
You can also do this . Gig marketing is important for receive client. One more thing send 10 buyer request everyday.

Thank You.

Hey @sarah_beder

welcome to the Fiverr platform,

there is actually an entire category here that offers advice for new sellers! you should check it out.

What services do you offer by the way?

and good luck

Thank you for informing me!

I am a professional Graphic designer and my gig provides mobile applications UI designs. What about you?

Archived