Im new here,what do I do after this?

paco1337

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello @paco1337 !!

You can ask your buyer for feedback and ratings for your order. You can also message your buyer about your latest gigs and ask them if they want service for that gig also. You can also make buyer requests after completing orders.

With Regards,

@bhavyamehta

Please don’t message your buyer about other gigs - it amounts to spam.

By all means mention your other gigs in your delivery message, after that, the order is complete - no messages!

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers!

How can it be spam if we share our new gigs to the buyer! I am not forcing him to buy. Its just an acknowledgement that we can do this also.

With Regards,

@bhavyamehta

Anything you send a previous buyer after the order is delivered can be classed as spam and reported by the buyer, which can compromise your account - do you really want to risk it?

@offlinehelpers , @catwriter !

If that so, I have so many cartoon characters which are printed on t-shirts, Sold in various goods and enjoyed on cakes. 😃 it’s kind of having interest on them. I am not taking then as my company logo or anything by with I breach their copyrights and earns more than they earned from them (minions).

BTW, Ending conversation with like, I can message my buyer if I want to acknowledge him that I sell this gig in my account and If he want then he can order me. This is gentle request that we can also share on social media.

But as you all know better then me, I am sorry If I have made any disrespectful issue to fiverr’s terms and conditions.

With Regards,
@bhavyamehta

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers , @catwriter !

If that so, I have so many cartoon characters which are printed on t-shirts, Sold in various goods and enjoyed on cakes. 😃 it’s kind of having interest on them. I am not taking then as my company logo or anything by with I breach their copyrights and earns more than they earned from them (minions).

BTW, Ending conversation with like, I can message my buyer if I want to acknowledge him that I sell this gig in my account and If he want then he can order me. This is gentle request that we can also share on social media.

But as you all know better then me, I am sorry If I have made any disrespectful issue to fiverr’s terms and conditions.

With Regards,

@bhavyamehta

Indeed you may have characters on t-shirts etc. but the producers of those goods will have paid a license fee to the characters’ creators to allow them to be used.

Sharing your gigs on social media etc. is great, it’s just the messaging of previous buyers which can get you into trouble, and probably using unlicensed cartoon characters.

Hello @paco1337 !!

You can ask your buyer for feedback and ratings for your order. You can also message your buyer about your latest gigs and ask them if they want service for that gig also. You can also make buyer requests after completing orders.

With Regards,

@bhavyamehta

@offlinehelpers and @catwriter are absolutely correct.

Soliciting your buyers with additional offers can be considered spam and can lead to restrictions.

@bhavyamehta in regards of the copyright violation, I would strongly encourage you to reconsider what @catwriter said to protect yourself.

If you want to keep your gigs and your account on Fiverr, I would suggest not to use copyrighted material. Your gigs will eventually be viewed by Fiverr Editors. If they determine that there is a copyright violation you can potentially loose your gigs.

Ultimatively it’s up to you, but know we are all trying to be helpful here ;).

Archived