I'm new in fiverr, But not in freelancing

sheikhjn

Hi, I have an world in me. Nobody knows about that. I’m the king of that world. I draw everything I want to decorate my world. Of course there are some bad things but they are really very bit in amount. In my cruelty free world there is only color and color everywhere, where I sail my boat with brushes give them different shape to create something new. Something creative. Let me use my brushes…Please.

I’m quite new in fiverr but not in freelancing and designing. I have an world in me. Nobody knows about that. I’m the king of that world. I draw everything I want to decorate my world. Of course there are some bad things but they are really very bit in amount. In my cruelty free world there is only color and color everywhere, where I sail my boat with brushes give them different shape to create something new. Something creative. Let me use my brushes…Please

When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

The above is from the forum rules:

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/forum-rules-dos-and-donts/

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

• 1 month later...

Archived